Person › Details
Peter Heinrich (MagForce Nanotechnologies AG)
Heinrich, Peter (MagForce 201001–201110 CEO STEPPED DOWN 10/11 before MediGene 1995–200904 CEO + founder)
|Organisation||MagForce Nanotechnologies AG|
|Group||BF Holding (Group)|
|Former/major organisation||Medigene AG (FSE: MDG)|
MagForce AG. (10/31/11). "Press Release: MagForce AG Announces Changes to Supervisory and Management Boards". Berlin.
MagForce AG (FSE:MF6), a leading medical technology company focusing on nanomedicine in oncology, announced today the resignation of Prof. Dr. Walter Rust as chairman of the Supervisory Board as of October 25, 2011 due to health reasons. Effective October 28, 2011, Dr. Peter Heinrich stepped down from his position as MagForce CEO and is expected, at a future date, to return to his previous role as a member of the MagForce Supervisory Board. Until further appointments are confirmed, Dr. Andreas Jordan will represent the Management Board with the support of Prof. Dr. Hoda Tawfik, VP Clinical Development & Medical Affairs, and Solveig Salomon, VP Marketing & Sales.
Dr. Peter Heinrich said, "When I assumed the position of Magforce CEO, my primary goal was to build professional structures within the company by putting together a team of highly qualified and motivated individuals. This goal has been achieved along with the approval and launch of NanoTherm therapy in the EU and treatment of the first patient with the novel therapy. I would now like to step back from daily operational activities and, in the future, further support the company's growth and development as a member of the Supervisory Board."
MagForce AG is a leading medical technology company focusing on nanomedicine in oncology. The company's proprietary procedure, NanoTherm® therapy, enables the targeted treatment of solid tumors through the intratumoral generation of heat via activation of magnetic nanoparticles. NanoTherm®, NanoPlan®, and NanoActivator™ are components of the therapy and have received EU-wide regulatory approval as medical devices for the treatment of brain tumors. MagForce, NanoTherm, NanoPlan and NanoActivator are trademarks of MagForce AG in selected countries.
This release may contain forward-looking statements and information which may be identified by formulations using terms such as "expects", "aims", "anticipates", "intends", "plans", "believes", "seeks", "estimates" or "will". Such forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations and certain assumptions, which may be subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties. The results actually achieved by MagForce AG may substantially differ from these forward-looking statements. MagForce AG assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements or to correct them in case of developments, which differ from those, anticipated.
Director Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
T +49 30 308 380 31
F +49 30 308 380 99
M +49 151 12000 722
Record changed: 2013-01-15
More documents for Peter Heinrich
-  BIO Deutschland. (1/14/13). "Press Release: The Atmosphere in the Biotech Sector Remains Positive although Expectations Are Lower than Before. The Willingness to invest Has Reached a New High". Berlin....
-  BIO Deutschland. (1/14/13). "Pressemitteilung: Trends in der deutschen Biotechnologie-Branche 2013. BIO Deutschland e. V. und transkript". Berlin....
-  [iito] Business Intelligence. (11/4/11). "[LSG] Newsletter October 2011". Bremen....
-  MagForce AG. (10/31/11). "Press Release: MagForce AG Announces Changes to Supervisory and Management Boards". Berlin....
-  MagForce AG. (10/10/11). "Press Release: MagForce AG Announces Treatment of Recurrent Glioblastoma Patient with NanoTherm Therapy. Patient Treated at the University of Giessen and Charité University Medical Center Berlin in an Interdisciplinary Cooperati...
-  MagForce AG. (9/19/11). "Press Release: MagForce AG Completes Share Placement". Berlin....
-  MagForce Nanotechnologies AG. (3/10/11). "Press Release: MagForce Nanotechnologies AG Hires Key Members of Sales and Marketing Team". Berlin....
-  MagForce Nanotechnologies AG. (11/15/10). "Press Release: MagForce Nanotechnologies AG Announces Management Team Expansion. Key Positions Expand Internal Corporate Structures and Support Q1 2011 Nano-Cancer Therapy Product Launch". Berlin....
-  Medigene AG. (4/29/09). "Press Release: Medigene AG Appoints Dr. Frank Mathias as New Chief Executive Officer". Martinsried....
-  Medigene AG. (4/7/09). "Press Release: MediGene: USPTO Grants Extension of a Patent on Veregen®". Martinsried/Munich....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)