Document › Details
Orexo AB. (8/26/10). "Press Release: Orexo Notes Significant Change in Its Owner Structure". Uppsala.
Orexo AB (STO: ORX) notes today that its shareholder Novo A/S has increased its ownership position in Orexo by acquiring an additional 1,397,142 shares representing approximately 6.0% of the current outstanding shares of the company. Upon the closing of the transaction, Novo A/S will own 3,893,184 shares, or approximately 16.7% of Orexo. Furthermore, Novo A/S holds an Orexo convertible bond, which if converted would represent an additional 2,340,000 shares equal to approximately 9.1% of the company after conversion, giving Novo A/S a 24.2% share of the total ownership on an as-converted basis.
For further information, contact:
Torbjörn Bjerke, President and CEO
Tel: +46 (0) 708-661990
Robin Wright, EVP and CFO
Tel: +44 7720 300025
Orexo is a pharmaceutical company focusing on developing treatments for pain and inflammation. Based on Orexo's well established and proven reformulation technologies, Orexo will develop proprietary products targeted at the Specialty Pharmaceutical market and intend to commercialise the products itself in major markets. The project development builds on Orexo's core competences in R&D, which have previously resulted in several successful products, currently out-licensed through worldwide partnership agreements to larger pharmaceutical companies. Orexo has today four products on the market of which AbstralTM for the treatment of breakthrough pain in cancer patients is launched in most of Europe. Orexo has its head office located in Uppsala, Sweden. More information can be found at www.orexo.com.
This is information that Orexo AB (publ.) is required to disclose pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act. The information was provided for public release on August 26, 2010 at 17:30 CET.
Record changed: 2012-01-13
More documents for Orexo (Group)
-  Kibion AB. (11/17/14). "Press Release: WAT Becomes Kibion GmbH"....
-  Orexo AB. (8/6/14). "Press Release: OX-MPI Project Returned to Orexo". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (10/23/13). "Press Release: Interim Report January–September 2013"....
-  Kibion AB. (11/23/12). "Press Release: Diabact UBT + IRIS – the Perfect Combination for Helicobacter pylori Diagnosis. Comparison IRIS – Mass Spec"....
-  Orexo AB. (3/6/12). "Press Release: Orexo AB Focuses Its Business and Reduces Costs". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (10/4/11). "Press Release: Orexo Appoints Peter Edman as Chief Scientific Officer". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (9/16/11). "Press Release: Orexo Strengthens Its Commercial Knowhow and Appoints Nikolaj Sørensen as Chief Commercial Officer". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (8/31/11). "Press Release: Orexo Appoints Carl-Johan Blomberg as New Chief Financial Officer". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (7/14/11). "Press Release: Orexo Takes Leading Position in Diagnostic Breath Tests through Acquisition". Uppsala....
-  Orexo AB. (1/13/11). "Press Release: Anders Lundström to Be the New CEO of Orexo". Uppsala....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)