Document › Details
Molecular Devices, LLC. (5/2/12). "Press Release: Molecular Devices to Attend European Lab Automation. Hamburg, Germany 30th–31st May 2012".
|Organisation||Molecular Devices LLC|
|Organisation 2||Bayer HealthCare AG|
|Product||ImageXpress® Micro XL HCS system|
|Product 2||European Lab Automation 2012 (ELA 2012) Hamburg|
|Person||Whitehead, Carlene (Danaher 201204 European MarCom Specialist at Molecular Devices UK)|
Molecular Devices will be showcasing their ImageXpress® Micro XL and SpectraMax Paradigm during European Lab Automation, at the Congress Centre Hamburg in Hamburg, Germany, 30-31 May 2012.
ImageXpress® Micro XL is an invaluable tool for pinpointing mechanisms of action in the research or treatment of cancer, neurological disorders, viral infection, haemophilia, and premature aging. Regardless of resolution, and thanks to its laser auto focusing capabilities, brightfield imaging option and environmentally controlled chamber, the ImageXpress® Micro XL System offers researchers the benefit of imaging three times the sample area to deliver statistically relevant results in a third of the time. Whether searching for rare events or investigating multifaceted cell signalling pathways, the ImageXpress® Micro XL offers three times the data points per image to decrease the time to perform cellular- and high-resolution screens. This easily enables users to measure parameters such as cell cycle and apoptosis, the formation of micronuclei, neurite outgrowth, angiogenesis, intracellular translocation or endocytosis. For each assay, biological phenotypes can be automatically identified, segmented, and analyzed using a validated software module to generate accurate results for rapid screening.
The SpectraMax® Paradigm® Multi-Mode Microplate Detection Platform is the only user upgradeable microplate reader on the market that allows for real-time system configuration by the user in less than two minutes. This revolution in modularity allows you to read what you want, when you want without compromising your biology. Although your detection needs may change, your equipment can stay the same simply by adding a new detection cartridge.
We will have two customer presentations this year at European Lab Automation. Dr. Johnny Kim, Research Group Leader at Max-Planck-Institute for Heart and Lung Research, Germany will be presenting, "Identifying factors linked to self-renewal and differentiation of primary muscle stem cells: an integrative approach of mass spectrometry and high-throughput RNAi screening". The second customer presentation is by Carsten Wenzel who is currently studying a Ph.D at Bayer Healtchare, Germany in the field of 3D based screening approach and high content analysis. He will be presenting, "3D Tumor Spheroids for Drug Discovery in Oncology".
For further information about this show and the ImageXpress Micro XL or SpectraMax Paradigm please email email@example.com
About Molecular Devices, LLC
At Molecular Devices we have one focus-our customers. Whether a long-time user, recent adopter, or prospective customer, your needs fuel our actions. We hire creative, best-in-class people to design, manufacture, and commercialize analytical instruments, software, and assays as well as provide dedicated follow-on support. Understanding your laboratory workflow is our top priority, and we direct product development toward solving your unique issues. Our instruments offer a full spectrum of detection technologies and meet all throughput needs-from dedicated, single-readout devices to multi-readout systems. Our goal is to deliver highly relevant analytical products to detect biology, decode data, and drive discovery. With headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we support and enrich efforts of the international BioResearch, BioPharma, and BioTesting communities. Visit us today at www.MolecularDevices.com.
Molecular Devices products are for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
The trademarks mentioned herein are the property of Molecular Devices, LLC., or their respective owners.
+44(0)118 944 4651
Record changed: 2014-04-24
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  AB Sciex. (10/2/14). "Press Release: AB Sciex and Illumina Collaborate to Create World’s First Multi-omics Cloud-computing Environment. Integration of SWATH Apps with BaseSpace". Framingham, MA & San Diego, CA....
-  AB Sciex. (7/29/14). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces the 4500MD Series for In vitro Diagnostic Use". Framingham, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (7/17/14). "Press Release: Danaher Reports Record Second Quarter 2014 Results". Washington, D.C.....
-  Beckman Coulter, Inc.. (7/16/14). "Press Release: Beckman Coulter to Acquire Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics' Clinical Microbiology Business". Brea, CA....
-  AB Sciex. (6/16/14). "Press Release: AB Sciex Releases New Mass Spectrometry Solutions at ASMS Conference". Framingham, MA....
-  Affymetrix, Inc.. (5/8/14). "Press Release: Affymetrix and Leica Biosystems Announce the Launch of Fully Automated RNA in situ Hybridization Assays". Santa Clara, CA....
-  Thayer, Ann M. [C&EN]. (4/28/14). "News: Top Instrument Firms. The Big Companies in C&EN’s Ranking Continued to Get Bigger in 2013 as They Sought Dominant Positions in the Analytical and Lab Instruments Market"....
-  Biocartis S.A.. (4/15/14). "Press Release: Invetech and Biocartis Announce Collaboration Agreement for Production of Multiplex Biomarker Analysis Platform Evalution". San Diego, CA....
-  AB Sciex. (4/1/14). "Press Release: Newborn Screening Solution from AB Sciex Provides Early Detection of Indicators of Metabolic Disorders to Help Doctors in Europe Make Babies’ Health more Predictable". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex. (4/1/14). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces Immunosuppressants Kit for Use by Doctors in Europe to Help Care for Organ Transplant Patients". Framingham, MA....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)