Collaboration › Details
Danaher–Epitomics: RabMab technology, 201202– collab supply long-term rabbit MAbs for automated ICH staining systems of Leica Biosystems
|Partner, 1st||Leica Biosystems (biosystems division of Leica Microsystems)|
|Partner, 2nd||Epitomics Inc.|
|Product 2||staining system|
Epitomics, Inc.. (2/29/12). "Press Release: Leica Microsystems and Epitomics Enter Agreement for Supply of Proprietary Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies". Newcastle upon Tyne.
Leica Microsystems and Epitomics, Inc. announced today that they had reached an agreement for the supply of proprietary rabbit monoclonal antibodies to Leica Microsystems, based on Epitomics, RabMAb® technology. The agreement also provides long-term support for Leica's incorporation of Epitomics' products into higher regulatory classifications of IVD products.
"We are very pleased to enter into this strategic relationship with Epitomics" comments Dr. Konstantin Fiedler, Vice President of Advanced Staining for Leica's Biosystems Division. "In December we released the first one-step double staining detection system, Leica ChromoPlex 1™ Dual Detection for BOND. Our agreement with Epitomics will allow us to build a supporting range of antibody cocktails based of the leading Novocastra™ mouse monoclonal antibodies and Epitomics RabMAb® rabbit monoclonal antibodies. Additionally, with a selection of Epitomics' rabbit monoclonal antibodies we will also be able to further strengthen our portfolio of Novocastra concentrated and Bond Ready-to-Use antibody selection for our BOND instruments."
"We are very pleased to see our RabMabs are incorporated into one of the most advanced automated immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining systems for pathology laboratories in the world. This agreement is another important endorsement of the quality of Epitomics products in the rapidly growing field of IHC for anatomic pathology. Epitomics has accumulated a collection of candidate antibodies for potential future incorporation into companion diagnostics products in recent years. This strategic relationship will take us to the next level." says Dr. Guo-Liang Yu, President and CEO of Epitomics Inc.
Record changed: 2012-07-05
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  AB Sciex. (11/8/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex’s European MASStastic Voyage Tour Brings Mobile Analytical Laboratory to Ireland’s Gathering of Leading Separation Scientists". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex. (7/31/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Expands Clinical Solutions with New Family of In Vitro Diagnostic Reagent Kits CE Marked for Europe". Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex. (7/10/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex to Drive Innovation in Separations Science with Combination of Eksigent Chromatography with Capillary Electrophoresis from Beckman Coulter Life Sciences"....
-  Kreatech Diagnostics. (7/8/13). "Press Release: Leica Biosystems Acquires Kreatech Diagnostics". Newcastle-upon-Tyne & Amsterdam....
-  Leica Biosystems. (7/1/13). "Press Release: Leica Biosystems Unveils the Long-awaited Aperio AT2 – Its Highest Throughput Image Capture Device". Vista, CA....
-  Genedata AG. (6/27/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex, Genedata & Leco Announce Partnership for New Cross-platform Metabolomics Data Analysis Solution". Basel....
-  Tecan Group Ltd.. (5/23/13). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Dr. Klaus Lun to the Management Board". Männedorf....
-  AB Sciex. (5/23/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Improves Food Safety with New Method to Identify Markers for Horse Meat and the Banned Veterinary Drug Residue Phenylbutazone. New LC/MS/MS-based Meat Speciation Method". Warrington, UK....
-  AB Sciex. (5/20/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces In Vitro Diagnostic Devices CE Marked for Europe. Company to Meet European Regulatory Requirements for Use in Clinical Laboratories and Hospitals". Milan....
-  AB Sciex. (5/13/13). "Press Release: Scientists Flock to Berlin for the AB Sciex 5th Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium featuring the MASStastic Voyage Mobile Laboratory"....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)