Collaboration › Details
Danaher–Epitomics: RabMab technology, 201202– collab supply long-term rabbit MAbs for automated ICH staining systems of Leica Biosystems
|Partner, 1st||Leica Biosystems (biosystems division of Leica Microsystems)|
|Partner, 2nd||Epitomics Inc.|
|Product 2||staining system|
Epitomics, Inc.. (2/29/12). "Press Release: Leica Microsystems and Epitomics Enter Agreement for Supply of Proprietary Rabbit Monoclonal Antibodies". Newcastle upon Tyne.
Leica Microsystems and Epitomics, Inc. announced today that they had reached an agreement for the supply of proprietary rabbit monoclonal antibodies to Leica Microsystems, based on Epitomics, RabMAb® technology. The agreement also provides long-term support for Leica's incorporation of Epitomics' products into higher regulatory classifications of IVD products.
"We are very pleased to enter into this strategic relationship with Epitomics" comments Dr. Konstantin Fiedler, Vice President of Advanced Staining for Leica's Biosystems Division. "In December we released the first one-step double staining detection system, Leica ChromoPlex 1™ Dual Detection for BOND. Our agreement with Epitomics will allow us to build a supporting range of antibody cocktails based of the leading Novocastra™ mouse monoclonal antibodies and Epitomics RabMAb® rabbit monoclonal antibodies. Additionally, with a selection of Epitomics' rabbit monoclonal antibodies we will also be able to further strengthen our portfolio of Novocastra concentrated and Bond Ready-to-Use antibody selection for our BOND instruments."
"We are very pleased to see our RabMabs are incorporated into one of the most advanced automated immunohistochemistry (IHC) staining systems for pathology laboratories in the world. This agreement is another important endorsement of the quality of Epitomics products in the rapidly growing field of IHC for anatomic pathology. Epitomics has accumulated a collection of candidate antibodies for potential future incorporation into companion diagnostics products in recent years. This strategic relationship will take us to the next level." says Dr. Guo-Liang Yu, President and CEO of Epitomics Inc.
Record changed: 2012-07-05
More documents for Danaher (Group)
-  AB Sciex. (5/13/13). "Press Release: Scientists Flock to Berlin for the AB Sciex 5th Berliner LC-MS/MS Symposium featuring the MASStastic Voyage Mobile Laboratory"....
-  Molecular Devices, LLC. (5/9/13). "Press Release: Molecular Devices Launches Axon Digidata 1550 Low-Noise Data Acquisition System". Sunnyvale, CA....
-  AB Sciex. (3/18/13). "Press Release: Eurofins Collaborates with AB Sciex and Phenomenex to Improve Analysis of Animal Feed. Accelerating the Development of New Methods Available to the Food Testing Community Worldwide". Des Moines, IO & Framingham, MA....
-  AB Sciex. (3/14/13). "Press Release: AB Sciex Announces 5th Berliner LC/MS/MS Symposium, April 9th, Berlin". Darmstadt....
-  Leica Biosystems. (3/12/13). "Press Release: Leica Biosystems and Synthon Biopharmaceuticals Partner to Develop a Companion Diagnostic Program for Targeted Cancer Therapies". Newcastle Upon Tyne....
-  Leica Biosystems. (3/6/13). "Press Release: Leica Biosystems and Dell Enable Access to Pathology Images between China and the U.S.". Vista, CA....
-  Tecan Group AG. (2/28/13). "Press Release: Tecan Appoints Dr. Stefan Traeger to the Management Board". Männedorf....
-  Biognosys AG. (1/23/13). "Press Release: Biognosys Announces Spectronaut Software Launch". Zürich-Schlieren....
-  AB Sciex. (1/17/13). "Press Release: Mobile Laboratory on European MASStatic Voyage Tour to Roll in 2013 with Analytical Tools from AB Sciex, Phenomenex and Peak Scientific". Framingham, MA, Torrance, CA & Billerica, MA....
-  Danaher Corporation. (12/4/12). "Press Release: Danaher Announces Quarterly Dividend". Washington, DC....
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]
Please visit also our web portals for the life sciences in German-speaking Europe (DE, AT & CH) and the worldwide mass spectrometry industry at Life-Sciences-Germany.com (life sciences in German-speaking Europe) and Mass-Spec-Capital.com (worldwide mass spectrometry)