The European Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Europe and Israel... » read more
- Noxxon Pharma Appoints Jarl Ulf Jungnelius as CMO (2017-02-10)
FOCUS ON ONCOLOGY CLINICAL DEVELOPMENT ALLOWS RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST INVOLVED IN APPROVAL OF MULTIPLE ONCOLOGY AGENTS NOXXON Pharma N.V. (Alternext Paris: ALNOX), a biotechnology company whose core focus is on cancer treatment, has today announced that Jarl...
- Medivir Appoints Christine Lind as New CEO (2017-02-09)
Medivir AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: MVIR) announces today that Christine Lind has been appointed as the new CEO of Medivir AB. She succeeds Niklas Prager, who accepted the role as CEO in 2014 from a position as a Director of the Board when the company faced the need of a...
- Novo A/S Invests €90.3m in Evotec, for 8.9% Shareholding (2017-02-09)
- Novo A/S invests EUR 90.3 m in new Evotec shares resulting in ownership of approx. 8.9% after the capital increase - New long-term shareholding to strengthen Evotec's strategic business case in the drug discovery outsourcing industry Evotec AG (Frankfurt ...
- Cevec Licenses CAP Technologies to NewLink Genetics (2017-02-09)
Agreement marks an important step in establishing CAP® technologies as the new global industrial standard for viral vector and vaccine development CEVEC Pharmaceuticals GmbH (CEVEC), the expert in the production of tailor-made recombinant glycoproteins and gen...
- Lysogene Lists on Euronext, IPO Raises €22.6m (2017-02-08)
Euronext today welcomed Lysogene, a company specialized in gene therapy targeting two rare diseases of the central nervous system, to Compartment C of its regulated market in Paris. Lysogene is the first biotechnology company to join the Paris market in 2017. A ...
- AMRI, Bruker and HighRes to Advance Mass Spec for HTS (2017-02-07)
AMRI (NASDAQ: AMRI), a global contract research and manufacturing organization working to improve patient outcomes and quality of life, has entered an alliance with Bruker Daltonics and HighRes Biosolutions to develop new applications for using high throughput mass...
- MolMed: TTY Biopharm to Commercialise Zalmoxis in Asia (2017-02-07)
MolMed S.p.A. (“MolMed”) and TTY Biopharm Company Ltd (“TTY”) today announce they signed a term sheet defining the main terms and conditions under which MolMed will grant TTY an exclusive license agreement for the commercialization of Zalmoxis in certain Asian terr...
- Global Bioenergies: First Production of Fully Renewable ETBE (2017-02-07)
In a historic first, Global Bioenergies today announces the production of ETBE purely from renewable resources. The breakthrough heralds a new opportunity for increasing the proportion of biofuels in gasoline. Current standards limit the inclusion of traditional...
- Forbion Invests in Prexton Therapeutics’ €29m Series B Round (2017-02-07)
Forbion & Seroba co-led funding, forming international consortium with Merck Ventures, Ysios and Sunstone Funding to finance two Phase II trials in Parkinson’s disease Forbion Capital Partners (“Forbion”), one of the leading Dutch Venture Capital firms inve...
- Pieris Pharmaceuticals CFO Darlene Deptula-Hicks Resigns (2017-02-07)
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIRS), a clinical-stage biotechnology company advancing novel biotherapeutics through its proprietary Anticalin® technology platform, today announced that Darlene Deptula-Hicks has submitted her resignation, effective today, to...
Life-Sciences-Europe.com is your doorway to the European life sciences!
[LSE] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Europe and Israel.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSE] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]