The European Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Europe and Israel... » read more
- New [iito] Business Web Portal for the French Life Sciences (2015-10-05)
> English-language doorway to the French life sciences > Free, hand-edited, no-pay-to-play, respecting privacy & designed for professional use > Launch at the »Innovation Days 2015« in Paris [iito] Business Intelligence, a provider of customised business...
- Sony DADC and Fianostics Partner to Develop Assay Platform (2015-10-05)
Sony DADC BioSciences and Fianostics GmbH announce a collaboration on highly sensitive and rapid fluorescence immunoassays using a novel polymer/metal hybrid for the use in metal-enhanced fluorescence (MEF). In course of the Basel Life Science Week 2015 Sony DAD...
- Protagen Appoints Dirk Ehlers to Supervisory Board (2015-10-01)
Protagen AG, the technology leader in the development of novel molecular diagnostic and companion diagnostic tests for autoimmune diseases, has elected Dr. Dirk Ehlers, CEO of Trumpf Medical in Puchheim, to the company's Supervisory Board. Simultaneously, Ulrich...
- Analytik Jena Expands Executive Management Board (2015-10-01)
At a meeting in September, the Supervisory Board of Analytik Jena AG made the decision to expand the Company’s Executive Board. In this way, the Company is responding to its growth and the ever-increasing challenges associated with its operational business. The man...
- ProBioGen Inks GlymaxX Agreement with Tizona Therapeutics (2015-10-01)
ADCC-enhancement for innovative cancer therapy, produced via ProBioGen’s accelerated CMC development path. ProBioGen AG and Tizona Therapeutics, Inc. have signed a commercial license and service agreement for cell line and process development. Under the Agreem...
- Genomics England Announces Interpretation, Industry Partners (2015-09-30)
Genomics England has today (30th September 2015) announced that it has contracted with Congenica and Omicia to work with them on the interpretation of the genomes from 8000 patients participating in the 100,000 Genomes Project. Work with LockheedMartin-Cypher, Nant...
- Apitope €12m Series B Led by Wales Life Sciences Fund (2015-09-29)
Apitope, the drug discovery and development company focused on treating the underlying cause of autoimmune diseases, today announces it has successfully raised €12 million in a Series B financing. The round was led by new investor Wales Life Sciences Fund. Current ...
- Karolinska Development Divests XSpray Microparticles (2015-09-29)
Karolinska Development AB (Nasdaq Stockholm: KDEV) today announces that it divests its entire shareholding in the drug delivery company XSpray Microparticles AB to a consortium led by The Foundation for Baltic and East European Studies (Östersjöstiftelsen) and Reci...
- LDC and Infinity Pharmaceuticals to Cooperate in Oncology (2015-09-29)
The Lead Discovery Center GmbH (LDC) and Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. – Cambridge, MA – will work together to jointly select high-potential cancer drug discovery projects from the LDC’s portfolio and its broad academic network. In the context of their collabor...
- Innate Pharma: Patient Treated in Ph1/2 Trial with IPH2201 (2015-09-28)
• Trial conducted in Canada under NCIC sponsorship • Program rollout on track Innate Pharma SA (the “Company” - Euronext Paris: FR0010331421 – IPH) today announced that the first patient was treated in the Phase I/II trial testing IPH2201, a first-in-class ...
Life-Sciences-Europe.com is your doorway to the European life sciences!
[LSE] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Europe and Israel.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSE] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]