The European Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Europe and Israel... » read more
- Casebia Therapeutics Starts Operations in Cambridge, MA (2016-08-19)
Transaction formally closed in the first quarter of 2016 / Laboratory and office space will be near Kendall Square in Cambridge, MA / Hiring is underway and efforts have begun on initial programs in hematology and ophthalmology Casebia Therapeutics, the joint ...
- Cambridge Innovation Capital Raises £75m Private Financing (2016-08-19)
Cambridge Innovation Capital plc (“CIC” or “the Company”), a preferred investor for the University of Cambridge and a Cambridge-based investor in technology and healthcare companies, announces that it has raised £75m of new capital (the “Fundraising”). CIC was f...
- Altona Diagnostics Test for Zika Virus Accepted by WHO (2016-08-19)
First Diagnostic Test for Zika virus accepted by WHO WHO has accepted the first Zika virus Diagnostic test eligible for procurement agencies and Member States. The RealStar® Zika Virus RT-PCR Kit 1.0 manufactured by altona Diagnostics was assessed under the E...
- Zenith Technologies Opens Two West Coast Offices in the US (2016-08-19)
ZENITH Technologies is expanding its US presence by opening two new offices on the West Coast of the US to meet greater demand for its automation, process control and serialization technology support services. Marking 10 years since the company first opened a US...
- Symphogen's Founding CEO Kirsten Drejer Steps Down (2016-08-18)
Symphogen, a private biopharmaceutical company developing recombinant antibody mixtures, announced today that Kirsten Drejer, M.Sc., Ph. D., Co-founder, Chief Executive Officer and Director will transition from an executive operational role to an independent member...
- Israel-based Nutrinia Ltd Closes $30m Series D Financing (2016-08-18)
Nutrinia, Ltd. (“Nutrinia”), a company developing a proprietary oral formulation of insulin for intestinal malabsorption in preterm newborns and Short Bowel Syndrome (SBS) in infants, today announced the closing of a $30 million Series D financing to fund two pivot...
- Eppendorf Reports Results for First Half of 2016 (2016-08-16)
> Group sales in first half-year: €305.5 million (sales growth of 5.5%) > Income from operations: €58.0 million (EBIT margin of 19.0%) During the first half of the year, the Eppendorf Group recorded Group sales of €305.5 million (prior-year period: €289.6 m...
- Qiagen Announces Plans to Return $250m to Shareholders (2016-08-14)
Proposal would adjust capital structure through 4% reduction in number of shares outstanding and direct capital repayment to shareholders QIAGEN N.V. (NASDAQ: QGEN; Frankfurt Prime Standard: QIA) today announced plans to return approximately $250 million to sh...
- 4SC Provides Update for Q2 and 6M 2016 (2016-08-11)
> Phase II trial of resminostat (RESMAIN) in cutaneous T-cell lymphoma (CTCL) on track to include first patient in Q4 2016 > Financial outlook for 2016 confirmed > Conference call scheduled for today, 11 August 2016, at 3:00 pm CEDT 4SC AG (4SC, FSE Prim...
- Biotest Announces Results for First Half of 2016 (2016-08-11)
– Strong EBIT increase to EUR 18.2 million vs. EUR 2.3 million – Increase of revenue by 6.4% to EUR 306 million – Operating Cash flow increased to EUR 50 million In the first half of 2016 the Biotest Group recorded revenue of EUR 306.1 million, represent...
Life-Sciences-Europe.com is your doorway to the European life sciences!
[LSE] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Europe and Israel.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSE] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]