The European Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Europe and Israel... » read more
- Eurofins Acquires VBM Laboratories in Denmark (2017-03-24)
Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA), the global leader in food and environment testing, announces that it has acquired VBM Laboratoriet A/S (“VBM”), one of the leading laboratories for testing for the environment and construction materials sectors in Denmark. Founded ...
- VIB & DNAlytics Partner for Colorectal Cancer Blood Test (2017-03-24)
VIB and DNAlytics are proud to announce their partnership to develop a data-driven, high-performance and non-invasive Colorectal Cancer screening test, the ColonoKit. Colorectal cancer is the third most common form of cancer globally and the second most common caus...
- Cancer Research UK Invests £10m in Personalised Medicine (2017-03-24)
The development of new treatments for pancreatic cancer is set to be transformed by a network of clinical trials, aiming to find the right trial for the right patient, after a £10 million investment from Cancer Research UK. "I believe we’re on the cusp of making...
- PureTech: Licensing and Equity Agreement with Novartis (2017-03-24)
> Program to initially focus on aging-related disorders > Phase 2b clinical study to commence in 2017 PureTech Health plc (LSE: PRTC), an advanced clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced a licensing and equity agreement with Novartis to ad...
- Merck/Pfizer: FDA Approves Bavencio (avelumab) for mMCC (2017-03-23)
> Only FDA-approved treatment for metastatic Merkel cell carcinoma, a rare and aggressive skin cancer > First indication for BAVENCIO, a human anti-PD-L1 antibody Merck and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) today announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FD...
- BioLineRx Acquires Agalimmune to Expand in Immuno-oncology (2017-03-23)
Agalimmune's Lead Asset, AGI-134, Provides a Unique Approach for Eliciting Patient-specific, Anti-tumor Immune Responses in Multiple Cancer Types BioLineRx Ltd. (NASDAQ/TASE: BLRX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on oncology and immunology,...
- Medigene Discloses Target for First Clincial TCRTrial (2017-03-23)
Medigene AG (FSE: MDG1, Prime Standard, TecDAX), today announced details on the Company's first clinical trial with T-cell receptor-modified T cells, planned to start in late 2017. Medigene will use an HLA-A2:01-restricted T-cell receptor (TCR) that targets PRAME, ...
- Medigene Publishes 2016 Annual Report and Outlook for 2017 (2017-03-23)
- Total revenue increases 43% to Eur9.8 m - Cash and cash equivalents rise to Eur52.6 m - Financial guidance for 2016 met - Strategic partnership with bluebird bio for T cell receptors - Phase II of the Phase I/II clinical trial of DC vaccines g...
- MorphoSys’s CSO Marlies Sproll Takes Temporary Leave (2017-03-23)
MorphoSys AG (FSE: MOR; Prime Standard Segment, TecDAX; OTC: MPSYY), a leader in the field of therapeutic antibodies, today announced that Dr. Marlies Sproll, the Company's long-standing Chief Scientific Officer, will be on temporary leave from her CSO position for...
- European Commission Approves Amgen’s Biosimilar Adalimumab (2017-03-23)
First Biosimilar Adalimumab Approved in the European Union Amgen (NASDAQ:AMGN) today announced that the European Commission (EC) has granted marketing authorization for AMGEVITA™ (biosimilar adalimumab1) in all available indications. AMGEVITA is authorized for...
Life-Sciences-Europe.com is your doorway to the European life sciences!
[LSE] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Europe and Israel.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSE] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]