The European Life Sciences Web Portal
This is a free web portal for the life sciences in Europe and Israel... » read more
- Fluidigm Names S. Christopher Linthwaite as New CEO (2016-10-19)
Fluidigm Corporation (NASDAQ:FLDM) today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed S. Christopher Linthwaite as Chief Executive Officer and a member of the Board of Directors, effective immediately. Linthwaite succeeds Gajus V. Worthington, who has stepp...
- Markes Launches New Sorptive Extraction Technology (2016-10-18)
Markes International (Llantrisant, UK) has announced the launch of a new technology for high-capacity sorptive extraction of organic chemicals from liquids and solids. The new HiSorb product range includes probes and accessories that sorptively extract volatile...
- Peak Gas Generator at New Adelaid Glycomics Facility (2016-10-18)
Peak's Precision Hydrogen generator has been installed in the new state of the art glycomics research facility at the University of Adelaide. Adelaide Glycomics, based at the University’s Waite campus, are the first comprehensive facility for the analysis of com...
- Kite Pharma Appoints Chris Nowers as Head of Europe (2016-10-13)
Kite Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq:KITE) today announced the appointment of Chris Nowers as its Head of Europe. Nowers will be based in London. In his new role, Nowers will oversee European commercial operations to build awareness in the region of Kite's growing pipeline po...
- Boehringer Sells Certain Merial Assets to Ceva Santé Animale (2016-10-13)
Important step in the European Commission’s review of the Boehringer Ingelheim/Sanofi business swap Boehringer Ingelheim, Merial and Ceva Santé Animale (Ceva) announced today that Boehringer Ingelheim and Ceva, a leading global animal health company headquarte...
- Merck to Focus on Reducing Debt – No More Big Acquisitions (2016-10-13)
> Merck on track to achieve objectives for 2018 > Pharma pipeline offers new sales potential of around € 2 billion up to 2022 > Sigma-Aldrich integration will exceed synergy targets by € 20 million thanks to additional top-line synergies > Performance Mate...
- Li Zhou Joins TxCell as VP Cell Engineering from Novartis (2016-10-13)
CAR-T expert to accelerate R&D efforts and expand the potential of TxCell’s CAR-Treg platform TxCell SA (FR0010127662 – TXCL), a biotechnology company developing innovative, personalized cellular immunotherapies using regulatory T cells (Treg) to treat severe ...
- Scienion Opens French Subsidiary Cellenion in Lyon (2016-10-12)
SCIENION AG, a leading solution provider for ultra-low volume liquid handling applications, today announced that its new subsidiary Cellenion SASU started operations in Lyon, France back in May 2016 and has just launched its new website. Cellenion focuses on contro...
- Neovacs Signs Cooperation with Hospital Cochin in Paris (2016-10-12)
To collaborate on development of new diabetes treatment using Neovacs’ Kinoid Technology NEOVACS (Alternext Paris: ALNEV PEA-PME eligible), a leader in active immunotherapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, today announced a collaboration with Doctor...
- Max Planck Society to Use Labfolder’s Lab Data Platform (2016-10-12)
• Contract provides up to 11,000 Max Planck scientists access to use labfolder for digital laboratory data management • First organization-wide digital laboratory data management deal for a research institute across all disciplines globally • Long-term collab...
Life-Sciences-Europe.com is your doorway to the European life sciences!
[LSE] provides free, up-to-date and structured access to
in Europe and Israel.
Access is unrestricted and free, requiring no log in and no user registration.The high-quality content is not related to the advertising, with topical relevance being the criterion for inclusion. [LSE] is 100% Made in Germany!Start here with the latest News!
To subscribe to our free, monthly newsletter for the European life sciences, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and simply fill the subject line with the word »LSE newsletter«
To get even more information, please take a look at our [gs] professional services offering and read the gene-sensor Product Flyer [PDF file]